I have been trying to blog for about an hour. I just don't have anything to really say or actually
every time I start typing on a subject, it doesn't go anywhere. So you get random thoughts and random pictures tonight.
Emma's new thing is to play chase. She loves for us to chase her around the house. Sorry the video is kinda shaky-I was the chaser.
I love catching pictures of Emma when she is not paying attention to me. It doesn't happen often since she is constantly on the move.

This week we worked on using utensils more. I'll be honest, most of the time Emma doesn't use a spoon and fork. She can feed herself really well with her fingers and seems to get more messy if she uses utensils. I know I need to start letting her practice more...so I did just that this week. At first she was doing really well...

When I can back to check on her this is what I found! Guess she got tired of using the spoon.

Besides chasing around Emma, embroidering all sorts of things, and organizing fantasy football I have been playing with my
Photoshop some more.
Before picture-

After product-

LOVED BIG BROTHER TONIGHT!!!
Sorry for the randomness. Hopefully next time I can get my thoughts together.
1 comment:
Hey! Those pics you did on photoshop elements are great! So where the other ones of Emma you posted the other day! I can't wait to start sending my pictures your way for work! :) I think I want to do another give away with Emma's Closet sometime in the near future. I have 200th post coming up I think. This time, I'm paying. Just have to decide what I want to do. Wish I could think of a good college football giveaway to do!
Post a Comment