Emma came down with an ear infection this week so after work I really haven't felt like blogging. Ear Infections put her in the worst moods!
Anyway, here are a few pictures from this week.
I found the below picture on Stan's camera from when Emma stayed with them while we were moving. I love seeing all of the gems he captures of her. As you can see the weather is getting nicer here and the flowers are starting to bloom.
One day on the way home from work Emma insisted on having some glasses. I gave her my spare of glasses that I keep in the car. I have found her some glasses her size to put in her Easter basket. I have been so tempted to pull them out early but I have held off.
I found this old laptop while we were moving. It was my laptop from college. I don't even think it has wireless on it. We have it hardwired to the Internet at work. We recently subscribed to Netflix and Emma has been able to watch some of her favorite cartoons on demand. This is pretty nice when she wants to watch Barney and he isn't on TV-not so nice that I get to listen to Barney too much!



1 comment:
we have just discovered netflix on demand, too. It is a lifesaver!
Post a Comment