Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Take me out to the Ball Game!

I got an email a few weeks ago about the Ole Miss/Memphis Baseball game. They always play one of their series games here in Memphis at Autozone Park. I have went in the past and really enjoyed it because the park is not too crowded. As soon as I read the email I knew I wanted to take Emma. Bradley has been doing a lighting class the past few Tuesday nights so I knew he wouldn't be able to go but I asked my dad to go with us. She had a blast! She loved watching the players warm up, yelling "hit" and eating french fries.
All in all it was a successful trip to the ball park and I think we will have to go to some Redbird games this summer-maybe some day games on a Saturday or Sunday would be good! Around the third inning last night Emma was ready to call it a day.

Checking out the field from out at the outfield pavilion. We are so lucky to have such a great minor league ball field in town!
Of course we couldn't leave without Daddy Mac spoiling Emma some. She picked out a big rubber baseball to take home. She was so proud of her new toy!
Can't you tell she loved it.

Emma and her Daddy Mac!


1 comment:

Gleatie said...

I love that she calls your dad Daddy Mac!