I thought it would be a long time until we made it to the day when we had our first haircut. Well, today we made it to that day. Emma's hair has been getting a little shaggy and I hate to say, she had a little tail in the back. Today we got it trimmed up and straighten up. Oh, and I got to save some of her little curls!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
First Haircut
Considering Emma's hair looked like this on her first birthday...
I thought it would be a long time until we made it to the day when we had our first haircut. Well, today we made it to that day. Emma's hair has been getting a little shaggy and I hate to say, she had a little tail in the back. Today we got it trimmed up and straighten up. Oh, and I got to save some of her little curls!
I thought it would be a long time until we made it to the day when we had our first haircut. Well, today we made it to that day. Emma's hair has been getting a little shaggy and I hate to say, she had a little tail in the back. Today we got it trimmed up and straighten up. Oh, and I got to save some of her little curls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
She looked extremely well behaved in those pictures!!
Post a Comment