Monday, April 12, 2010

Just the Beginning

April is going to be a wild one for us and I don't really think May is going to bring a big slow down! If I had to look at the calendar-which I don't want to right now, I would say there is probably something planned every weekend from now to Memorial Day! Not that they aren't fun weekends, but they are already packed full!

Don't get jealous but I got to spend this past weekend inside this beauty! This picture doesn't even do it justice! This was the first Pi Phi trip I have made where I stayed inside the house and I really enjoyed it. Kinda brought me back to the college days of living in the house. As I sat in one of the TV rooms Saturday night it made me miss my girls-never fear-I will be reunited with some of them come the end of the month!
My trip was fast and full of meetings. Oh yeah, it was to Austin, TX. I had never been before and I thought it was a really cool city. I left Friday night and returned home last night. I met a lot of wonderful girls and had a great time. This weekend we are staying home and then the next two weekends I will be off to airports to visit more great cities and people!

Staying in that beauty of a house kinda makes you not want to return home to unpacking more boxes. Luckily, I have gotten all of the unpacked boxes to one room. My dining room is currently like the war room. Still lots of boxes and the problem is I just don't know where to put all of the stuff in there. Pretty much each corner looks like below!

The hopeful news is that these are all of the unpacked boxes. See I have gotten some stuff done!

Bradley is so good about taking pictures and sending them to me while I am gone. The below picture puzzled me for a few minutes-it came with a caption "I thought she was coloring". As I looked at the picture closer I realized what all those little pieces on the table were-Hershey Kisses wrappers-she had gotten to about 5 of them-and it was pretty close to bedtime. Bet that was fun!

Yesterday Bradley and Emma washed cars. I was a little disappointed to learn that it was only daddy's car that was washed but I guess that is fine! Bradley said that Emma was an awesome tire washer.
I also got a beautiful surprise when we arrived home yesterday from the airport. Most of the flowers in the yard are blooming and I LOVE them. Let me tell you-I don't have a green thumb-In fact I usually kills most of what I plant-so I am really hoping to keep these current plants alive.

No comments: