I had these great plans for the day. I was going to get up and run my errands early, be home in time for Emma to take an early nap, lay out while she was napping and then get ready to go to our party.
Well I got a late start on the errands which put us back at the house kinda late. I put Emma down for her nap at about 11:30 and proceeded with my plans. Even if I wasn't going to get as long, I am in need of some serious sun! I was relaxing, flipping through a magazine, watching a handsome pool boy when all of a sudden I hear this LOUD voice coming from behind me. "This is only a test, this is only a test" I knew exactly what was going to happen next and then it did-they started testing the tornado sirens. I walked inside and sure enough Emma was in her room crying. So that was our only nap for the day. She was pretty well behaved considering she only slept for 15 minutes. Note to self: don't put a baby down for a nap until have noon!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment