Friday, April 16, 2010

Beautiful Weather

We have been having some wonderful weather this week. I think it is suppose to get a little cooler this weekend but not much! We have been spending our afternoons outside working in the flower beds and grilling out. The people that lived in our house before us took such good care of their yard and I am determined to keep it looking good!

My camera was dying yesterday afternoon but I did get a few pictures of the flowers. Emma loves telling us what color the flowers are-she is pretty good except she calls the white ones yellow!




While we were grilling out Bradley let Emma stick her feet in the pool. She proceeded to splash around and got all wet! I think this face is telling us that the water is COLD! Too cold for mommy to want to get into.

Ok, so I took this video of Emma splashing around in the water. You will notice that it ends very suddenly. You will see why! Don't worry, Bradley and I were both right there when all this went down. I thought she would be upset after all of it but she was just fine-laughing the whole time!





3 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

I'm so glad you were right there. I'm surprised she wasn't a little traumatized, poor baby. She was having a ball up until the plunge in the water, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

That child has no fear! Better keep a steady look out for her.
LOL!!

Wendy Ray said...

That's awesome! LOL!