Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

This is kind of a random post with lots of different subjects. A lot of times I think about something I want to write about but I am busy and can't get to the computer. By the end of the night when I can finally write-I have so many things built up that my posts becomes kinda random.
The main reason today was Wacky-Emma got off of her sleeping schedule. If you don't know-Emma is a BIG sleeper...she sleeps a lot, like 2 naps a day of 2+ hours. Well today we only took one nap. I have no idea what happened but she just never wanted to go to sleep. It is not like she would throw fits (not all the time)...sometimes she would just play by herself in her pack n play. This did not make for a happy camper this afternoon...think crying baby while I was trying to cook dinner. The results of the 1 nap day...she went to sleep at 6pm and I haven't heard a peep. Let's hope she is not up at 5am ready to go!

Here are some pictures:
Yesterday Courtney and I went to the mall.

CC is showing Emma how to shop and look through racks...something I am not good at! If I have to search, I usually don't spend the time.

For anyone of you parents out there, I have found a new game that really seemed to interest Emma and kept her attention for quite a while. "Pick up the Cards" is a great game, although she doesn't really clean them up for me. Emma is a really big paper eater right now so I figured the cards were great-they are like paper but she can't tear them with her teeth-at least not yet.

I loved the above pictures because it shows that she is actually getting curls in her hair!

Working on picking up our cards.

I just loved this face.
After the recommendation of a couple of our friends I finally decided to order Emma's chair from Pottery Barn Kids. I went with the round anytime chair, but got lots of positive recs about the original anytime also. After seeing Emma crawl around in it this afternoon I am happy with the round chair and think she will really enjoy it. Note: This was (is) her birthday present. Notice she is sitting in it a month and half early! Once I opened the box I just couldn't help get it out and then I couldn't help but put her in it!
Sorry the picture is blurry...took from the iPhone, but I love her pose.
I love the face in the one below...she actually sat in the chair for a good 10 minutes playing with her cards so I consider the chair a success!
Such a little lady with her legs crossed. Just kidding, I actually think she is babbling to herself at this point.
I wanted to end tonight with a question. Is anyone else signed up for Twitter? I got an invite tonight and have been interested for a while so I went ahead and signed up, but I don't really understand all that much. Is there an iPhone app for Twitter...I know it works with your phone right? Any help would be appreciated!



2 comments:

Wendy Ray said...

Awww...you got her a chair! I like round one! Jacob can't get enough of his, so I'm sure Emma will love it for a long time. I'm on Twitter, but I can't tell you anything about it. I just signed up and haven't been back since. Sorry.

Wendy Ray said...

Awww...you got her a chair! I like round one! Jacob can't get enough of his, so I'm sure Emma will love it for a long time. I'm on Twitter, but I can't tell you anything about it. I just signed up and haven't been back since. Sorry.