Sunday, March 29, 2009

My little Hippy Chick...

Well I am missing my little miss today so you get to look at some pictures with me. I am leaving Dallas around 4:30 and am excited to get home. I snapped these pictures on Friday before Bradley came to get her. Emma got to spend some of the afternoon at dad's office! I think she had fun. Below is some proof that Emma finally got the hang of the sippy cup. She loves her some apple juice! I am happy to report that she will drink her milk from a sippy cup also, but we haven't taken her bottle away. We have only given her the milk when I forget a bottle a few days. Our doctor told her it wasn't necessary to take the bottle away until after a year so we are just sticking with it right now.I guess this little chick doesn't think she needs a hair bow. While she is getting some curls in the back, she still needs a bow!
I love this picture because it looks like she is trying to give me a smile. One of those fake smiles that photographers get sometimes. I had quite a few of those in my senior pictures!
Here is one of our real happy girl smiles. I love seeing these! Just makes my day.
I wanted to show you the back of this cute shirt. My grandmother made this shirt for me when I was younger and now Emma is wearing it. I love it! It looks great with jeans but I think it will work fine in the summer with some cute bloomers too. Now if you have a little girl and love these shirts-I think they are called pinafore-you can find them all over etsy. Bradley thinks she looks like a little hippy chick when she wears these-yeah, we have multiple ones!

Ok, I know everyone has been waiting to find out who won the giveaway. Well it was ........
GAINES!
Thanks to everyone that followed, commented, blog, etc. Stay tuned for a picture of Gaines' apron...it will be a good boyish, grilling apron.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love your little hippie's outfit! How precious. She is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby. She has grown up so much!

Courtney said...

Now a really great blog post would be if you showed everyone those awesome senior pics. . .