Friday, March 13, 2009

For a BFF

Dear LAB,
My mom made us these bows, so now we have to be BFFs and live together in the Pi Beta house-down stairs-last room! Hill sliding is a must! Henry and Jen will explain later, like when we are twenty, that is what I am told! For now, my mom (Henry) wanted to show your mom (Jen) our new bows. Maybe we can get together soon and take some pics with our matching bows! LYLAS
ECE




1 comment:

The Bethell Family said...

Dearest ECE,
I can not wait to live in that house together, my mom said something about derby days? and something else about sonic drinks? any ideas? I guess we will know when we are old enough to at least drink from a straw - in the meantime, these bows will be GREAT! you are SO lucky your mom makes you clothes - mine just puts me in a lot of different things and keeps taking my picture. LYLAS, Lilly Ann