
So we got this silly stopwatch toy at Chick Fil A in Emma's kids meal. She loves to play with it. You can't see it here but she is holding it up to her ear. She loves to do that and look at you for you to say "hello". She thinks it is a phone. You think she sees her mom and dad talk on the phone too much?
Yes, that is a new red shiner on the right side of her forehead. She woke up from her nap with that one. I think she was standing up in her pack n play and feel down. I think that my guess is correct since it appears a mesh type pattern is appearing on the spot. I just keep telling myself that with walking will come these bruises. By the time one goes away she has gotten another one. This is Emma's first week at being 10 months old and I am going to official call her walking at 10 months. She has been taking steps for about 2 weeks now but she is basically walking everywhere now. Here is a short video of her walking around the office.
Here is another video of us getting our morning started. Everyone needs to start their morning with a little dancing don't you think?
Finally, here is a picture of Emma lounging in her car seat. She is dressed and ready to cheer for the Vols at lunch time! Notice I was unable to find any orange outfits, so we went with the rainbow Baby Legs. They coordinate with so many teams! I was able to make her an orange bow last night to wear today.
Check out Emma's Closet today. I got a lot of embroidery done last night so I will be posting some pictures soon. Also get ready for my next post...it will be my 150th post and I will be doing another giveaway!!!


2 comments:
Love the dancing video! Maybe I will allow her to dance one dance at my wedding! We should pick out a Ray Charles song for her!
the dancing video is priceless! i love it
Post a Comment