First, I would like to welcome my sister to the blogging world. Go check her out...right now she is in the middle of planning a wedding!
Second, March Madness is here and I could not be anymore excited! I love this time of year. Now, I don't watch college basketball all year long. In fact I just started paying attention this past week for the college tourneys. I do pride myself on usually being able to fill out a pretty strong bracket. Tonight I will be doing my research. Bradley makes fun of my research process but it has proven pretty good in the past. Of course sometimes I have to just go with my gut on a pick, but I have a system of up and down arrows I use to make picks. For all you out there that are filling out an office bracket and might want some insight...tune in later tonight and I will go through my system with you. I have a deep love of sports and those of you that have been reading for some time know I am a Fantasy Football Fanatic! In fact, I rolled some of my fall fantasy winnings into a Super Bowl pool-I won a quarter of that pool and then I rolled that into a March Madness pool that I am really excited about. I will try to explain that tonight also. Tonight's post might be long-but it will be fun if you are into the Madness like I am!
Third, I went to Little Rock on Saturday to visit Jen and Lilly. Tate flew in from Lexington and we had such a fun time. We had lunch on Saturday and went shopping. Then on Saturday night Pick kept Lilly and we were able to go out for a little girls night. Jen picked this awesome place for us to eat in Little Rock-SO. If you are ever in Little Rock and want a good meal it is great. We just had appetizers and dessert but both of those were heavenly! We had a seafood fondue and then finished the meal with this...


That's right-this is the chocolate bag! Wonderful.
Write more tonight...get ready for some more March Madness talk! Does anyone have a good iphone Madness app to keep up with your brackets? I am on the hunt.

No comments:
Post a Comment