Friday, March 6, 2009

Out of Town...Again

Well we are headed out of town in just alittle while to Atlanta for Gleatie's wedding. If you get a chance stop by and tell her good luck and congrats! I am super excited to see my college friends and I am sure I will have alot of pictures when I get back. Bradley really wants to go to The Varsity while we are there. Has anyone ever been?

In our continued tradition of getting Emma something when we go out of town, I picked her up this shirt last weekend in New Orleans. Now she has collected t-shirts from Vail and New Orleans and a fleece from Winter Park. Hopefully, I can stop by somewhere this weekend and pick her up something from Atlanta. After this weekend, our travels should slow down for a while.
If you haven't stopped by Emma's Closet in a while, click the link over on the left and check it out. I worked on some new projects this week. Next week I will be posting about the embroidery machine!
Oh, I forgot to write that we had steps this week, Wednesday to be exact...3/4/09...some day I will get around to writing that in her baby book. I am going to have to have to look back on this blog to get my dates for milestones!
Have a great weekend and I wish I could wish you a happy Spring Break, but I don't get a Spring Break anymore :(

No comments: