Wow! I am on a roll-I have posted three days in a row! After this post I am all caught up.
I didn't get to take as many pictures as I hoped over Thanksgiving but I did snap a few here and there. Maybe after my dad downloads his pictures, I will update with some more pictures.
We were able to spend Thanksgiving with lots of family. On Thanksgiving day we ate with Bradley's family for lunch-I didn't get any pictures there but I can assure you that Emma had lots of fun running around with her cousins and eating chocolate.
After our lunch we ventured over to my parent's house in Arkansas for the weekend. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family on Friday. I have decided Emma is just like her dad and loves doing anything outdoors. She loves my parent's house because there is a big screened in porch where she feels like she is outside but I love it because she is actually somewhat contained!
Someone tried to tell me she was going to take a nap-ha!
On Saturday my mom got out her tree and Emma really enjoyed helping "make the Christmas tree"
Gaines helped her hang ornaments. If it wasn't for Gaines all of the ornaments would have been on the bottom of the tree all on the same branch!
Finished tree!
We did manage to get a family pic before all the guest arrived on Friday.
Overall we had a relaxing weekend celebrating. We got to watch lots of football-some of us lost and some of us won. Now we are moving ahead to getting ready for Christmas and then getting ready for Anna Claire. Thanksgiving was the end of traveling for me so we are at home for the next few months-not going to lie, I am pretty happy about that! We have lots to do to get ready for Anna Claire.







1 comment:
I didn't realize your parents river house was complete. it looks gorgeous. Is your dad just in pure delight? I love the family pic except I CAN'T SEE YOUR BABY BELLY!!!!
Post a Comment