We absolutely love Emma's new school but the only set back it has is that it operates on a school like schedule. So there are two weeks at Christmas that school is closed. Now I am sure that Emma does not look at this as a problem because she has been living it up these two weeks. She has gotten to go to so many places that she is not going to know what to do when school starts back. I am so thankful that we live in town and there are so many people willing to keep her-she has had a blast with everyone!
Last week she stayed with Aunt Wendy one day and got to make Christmas cookies. Aunt Wendy sent me the pictures during the day and I knew Emma was having a blast. Another plus was she brought home a plate full of cookies-wondrous for this pregnant mama! Those cookies rolled in colored sugar were delicious!

No comments:
Post a Comment