I will admit I have had these pictures downloaded since last week but haven't had a chance to write anything. We went to the Christmas Parade about 2 weeks ago and had a ball! It was one of those nights were is wasn't too cold and it was alright to be outside. My dad went out to the parade route early and set up some chairs so we had places to sit. I think this is definitely an event we will continue to attend in years to come-it was a great place to take kids-and it was free-a big plus!
Emma's favorite parade entries was definitely any marching band. She would stand up and just march in place while they came by. It was always a treat when they stopped and played in front of us. I really think she liked the bands more than seeing Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment