Wednesday, December 29, 2010

McGinnis Christmas

We went over to my parent's house for Christmas lunch.  This year we ventured away from the traditional Christmas meal and decided to try something different.  We had a yummy meal of prime rib, potato casserole, green beans and rolls.  Oh, and lots of great desserts! 
We we got to their house my dad already had a dollhouse all set up for Emma.  She barely moved away from that house the whole time we were there.  She also got a car for her doll family.  She was trying to get all the people loaded in the car and CiCi was helping-she promptly told my sister that the mommy was suppose to drive!  I guess I do a lot of the driving in our family.
 She got some sparkly red shoes from CiCi and Uncle Gaines because every girl needs sparkly shoes.  Courtney only thought it was right that she get them for her since Courtney probably had the same pair when she was younger!



OK, that is all of the Christmas posts...thanks for sticking with me.  I know it was a lot but I wanted to get the pictures on here since this is like my scrapbook. 
Next up...new baby...6 weeks to go-would you believe that I haven't even started on the nursery!  I called the handyman today to try and get some help with it but I haven't heard back-could be a bad sign.

No comments: