Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Week

It is my goal over the next few days to get all caught up on this blog.  I have been taking pictures but just haven't had the time to get them posted.  I know if I don't get caught up now I will be forever behind with all the things happening over the Holidays.

Last week we put together a bath toy that was given to Emma.  She has had so much fun playing with it!  I think the first night we put this up she stayed in that bathtub till the water got cold.  If you are on the hunt for a good bath toy for a toddler, I highly suggest this-it is Grananimals brands so I am going to assume you can get it at Wal-Mart.  Don't worry if you don't have a large ledge on the side of your tub-we don't either-it has those suction things for the wall.




For you still looking for some Christmas presents, I wanted to share my latest purchases from Doodlebugs.  I am sure some of you will be seeing these labels on your Christmas cards.  Believe it or not there were still other orders after this one that I am still waiting on-she has some great Christmas presents-but there are only 1 day left to order!  This is a perfect site to find stuff for those hard to shop for people on your list!

No comments: