My big present from Bradley this year was a new camera. He got me a Canon Rebel! I still have my point and shoot to keep in my purse but I wanted a larger camera to take better quality pictures. I had a chance to sit down and learn some about it last night after Emma went to bed and then today when it started snowing I figured it was a perfect time to try it out. He also got me an extra lens and I am having lots of fun switching back and forth and trying out the different settings.
Now I am back inside watching the snow flurry outside. Actually when we woke up this morning there was snow on the ground but it melted before we got to go outside. When it started snowing again there was no way to tell that little girl "no". She did ask to make a snow angel and we had to tell her there was not enough snow for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment