Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Night TV

I am an avid Bachelor/Bachelorette watcher. I don't know what it is about these shows-really most reality shows in general-but they suck me in! So of course I will be getting my Bachelor fix tonight but afterwards I will be tuning into special show.
The Buried Life on MTV. It comes on at 10EST and is only 30 minutes, so if you have some time to spare, you should watch. The title of the episode is "Make a Toast at a Stranger's Wedding" and that wedding is going to be my sister's wedding! Here is a link to the episode teaser. Check out Courtney's blog for a few pictures of the guys from her wedding and then tune in tonight for the whole episode.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I will be watching. I saw her on the commercial last week and she was so cute! Excited for her.