Saturday, January 30, 2010

Catching Up on our Snow Day

I never meant to take a break from blogging this week but it just happened. We put our house on the market on Monday and we have been working on odd jobs around the house each night after Emma goes to bed. I guess that is one reason I haven't written-there is only so much you can say about decluttering your house and touching up paint!
Currently we are going on about 30 hours of being in the house without going anywhere. I might be getting a little stir crazy!! I tried to go out and start the car and run to Walgreens but the ice was too think on the windshield. Guess the errands will have to wait until tomorrow. The streets are looking pretty good so I don't think we should have any more problems.
This is what our street looked like this morning. The sun hasn't come out today but the street melting-now we are just worried about all of the ice on the trees. Our neighbor had some big limbs fall-thankfully they weren't on his house.

Bradley showed Emma all of the snow/ice outside.

We finally got all dressed up and went outside. Don't you just love the outfit!

I think she had fun even if we just stayed less than 5 minutes


Thursday night cousin Grace called us on Skype. This is the first time they have talked to each other this way and I think it was a success! They laughed and babbled away! I am sure we will have more Skype dates in the future.




No comments: