Friday, January 8, 2010

The Box is Always Better

I know you have been there-or will be there at some point. You go in search of the perfect gift, or so you think and what do they end up playing with more-the packaging! Right now at the office Emma is playing with the Turtle Art Desk BOX. Granddaddy even cut a window and then arm holes in it for her. I go by there various times during the day and there are other little playmates-stuffed animals and baby dolls in her box too. Guess you just never know what kids are going to like.
I a good developement-she has really shown interest in the turtle desk. She thinks the removable seat is a snack storage bin. I lifted the seat up yesterday to find a snack I guess she was saving for later!

I love how her wolf is standing guard above her. I also don't know what is going on in her mouth right here-I think it might be full of raisins. I think Emma is going through a growth spurt-she has been eating all day! Raisins, bread, wheat thins, apples-she has ate them all-and those were snacks!
Our box with added arm holes!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those faces she's making are priceless!

The Granthams said...

Isn't that the way it always is? We've got a huge empty box in the middle of our den that James plays in all the time. Forget the mountain of toys piled up in the living room! Ha!