This past weekend we spent sometime over at my grandmother's house and checking on the river lot. The weather this weekend was beautiful and we enjoyed spending time outside.


After enjoying our time on the back porch we ventured over to my parent's river lot to check on the house progress. Emma enjoyed playing with some of the construction supplies.

She figured they needed help organizing their supplies.


I can't wait to sit out on this dock and enjoy listening to the peaceful river and of course, catching some fish. That is one thing that some people don't know about me. Underneath my
girly, sorority loving ways there is a tomboy side that loves football and fishing. Maybe it is just that my dad only had girls so someone had to fish with him! Let's face it-my sister could never be quiet or still enough to spend much time fishing.

After many long hours of working at nighttime I have finally come to the point where I am taking my business website LIVE! It will always be a work in progress but it is a work that is ready to be shared. Maybe after you take a look, you will understand where I have been hiding instead of blogging lately! I picked up two new lines in addition to the products that I make myself and I think they are really exciting. I will still be using the Emma's Closet blog just to display new items and finished projects. Check out the website if you have a chance!
1 comment:
I am loving the website. I am going to have to order something very soon!
Good Job =)
Post a Comment