Those sad eyes just make me want to melt. I just hate it when she doesn't fell well.

Daddy always comes in handy when Emma is upset...she is a true daddy's girl. That is fine-I am too!
Here is a picture from today. She was feeling much better after getting started on her medicine. You may be thinking "her eyes don't really look that much better". Well these are the eyes of a baby that just woke up from a 5 hour nap, yes I said FIVE hours!
During our little sickness Emma's appetite was kinda gone. Well that seemed to come back tonight. Just in time to try something new. Popsicles. One of our friends, Mary Beth, told us about slow melt popsicles and I decided it was a good time to try them. It took a few seconds to get a hang of it, but soon Emma was on her way to loving her first popsicle! I am happy to report that the popsicle did take longer than normal to melt. Even with Emma wrapping her fingers around that thing, it lasted for a while.




No comments:
Post a Comment