Our little monkey turned 16 months yesterday. Not a big milestone but I still want to document it. I have high hopes of sometime turning this blog into a keepsake book. I gave up on the baby book a long time ago. When I was pregnant I search all over for the perfect baby book. I finally found one and would you believe that I stopped writing in it at about six months. Yes, that book that I carted to the hospital with me and made sure I got Bradley to put her footprints in now sits in our bookcase screaming at me to write in it. This month we are saying more words. Last night I got an "oh, wow" when I placed corn on the cob in front of Emma for dinner. We have also found an intense love for animal crackers. Sometimes these consume our whole diet at lunch. I wouldn't say Emma is a great well rounded eater but the doctor is not concerned so I have decided not to let it bother me either. She tends to survive on milk, bread and cheese. This morning she discovered those candy corn pumpkins and kept asking for more.
In the next month we are gearing up for a fun fall. Football (hopefully her first trip to the Grove), some fun weekend events for mom and dad, and attending my 10 year high school reunion. I decided to go and I am getting excited about it.
I am trying to stay caught up on this blog but I have been using my nights to either work on my embroidery business or its website. Last night I spent about 3 hours working on that website and I have to say it is coming along pretty good. Not ready to launch yet but getting closer everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment