I know the Banana Pudding is really a more summer dessert but it is one of my husband's favorites and I know it by memory so I thought I would share!
Oreo Truffles
1 bag of Oreos
1 tub of whipped Cream Cheese
1 package of Almond Bark (I prefer the white chocolate, but you can use whichever you like)
place all of the Oreos in a gallon ziplock bag and crush into little bits. Pour crushed Oreos into a large mixing bowl and combine with cream cheese. Scoop mixture into balls. Melt almond bark and dip oreo balls into almond bark. Place into wax paper lined cookie sheets. Put in fridge overnight or if you are in a time crunch you can place in freezer for 2 hours.
Banana Pudding
1 large box of Vanilla Instant Pudding
1 bunch of bananas
1 box Vanilla wafers
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
1 small container of Cool Whip
In large mixing bowl prepare pudding according to box directions (you will need milk). After pudding is mixed, stir in Eagle Brand and Cool Whip (it is best if it has thawed out). Next take your serving dish and get ready to layer your pudding , wafers and bananas. I usually start with wafers, then bananas, then pudding and repeat. I finish my dish off by topping with the wafers. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Kelly's blog and check out the other dessert recipes.

2 comments:
Girl, this sounds so good!! I can't wait to make it, my mouth is watering now!
Both sound so good. I will have to make them soon!
Post a Comment