We are still thankful for the rain...and the sun...it sure is making our grass grow! Emma is thankful she can still fit in her exersaucer. She found it at the back of the office late last week and played in it for a whole ten minutes or so! Anyone that has a toddler knows that is pretty long to play with a toy.


Emma is also thankful for her CiCi who let her spend the night this Friday night. I am pretty sure this is the first person she has spent the night with besides grandparents! CiCi gave us a good report and it sounds like Emma was on her best behavior. Bradley and I went to a Trivia night thing-we didn't do very well, but we didn't do the worst! Afterwards we met up with some friends and then acted like an old couple and went home and went to bed. Seriously, it was my night out and I was at home asleep by 11:30. It kinda looks like CiCi let Emma do whatever she wanted-hey, what are aunts for!
Sometimes I think Bradley would be grateful for a little privacy around here. Emma is a daddy's girl and I have caught her numerous times just like this!
Guess what is behind that door? If you guess the bathroom, you are right! It is like Emma could be playing anywhere in the house and she has this radar that she know when someone goes in the bathroom. Today I walked down the hall she was looking under the door and yelling "da da, da da"!


So what are you thankful for? I would love to hear!

1 comment:
I am thankful that James has four grandparents who love and dote on him, and he can't get enough of them!
Post a Comment