Ocean Salt from LUSH. I use this stuff in the shower about once a week and I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. Have you ever noticed how when you go to the beach your skin always looks and feels great! Part of the reason is because of the salt water that takes the excess oil out of your skin. This product does the same thing and it smells like a yummy tropical drink!
Oxi Clean Baby-When Emma was starting to eat baby foods I was having a terrible time getting stains out of her clothes. Those green beans and sweet potatoes do numbers on those white shirts! I tried Shout and it wasn't even doing the trick. One day I picked up a small container of the Oxi Clean below and it work wonders! I usually just put a scoop in with the wash and all stains are gone. If there are really tough stains one scoop and the soak cycle do the trick! I had never used Oxi Clean before so regular right work, I just picked up the baby one.
Bottle Sterilizer-I absolutely love this product. Being that we only have two people in our family that use dishes it is rare that I have to run the dishwasher everyday, but we are always in need of clean bottles. This is where this handy dandy little thing comes in. Wash you bottles in the sick and then stick them in the sterilizer in the microwave for two minutes-Clean bottles. Now, whenever we run the dishwasher we put the bottles in to get really clean but this does the trick in between. I would recommend for any moms or if you need a good baby shower gift this is a great one!
My digital camera-I love this thing. If anyone is looking for a new camera I highly recommend this one. I have it in my purse at all times (it is light) and it takes wonderful pictures and videos. It has a pet/kid setting that helps with those moving subjects, I rarely get blurry pictures!
And for my last love...Muddy's Bake Shop! Kat at Muddy's is so wonderful. She is always so helpful when helping plan for a party. She helped me with a baby shower that we had at the shop and did some wonderful cupcakes for a surprise party we threw for my mother in law. Bradley is in love with her pecan pie...says it is the best he has ever had. I can't resist a Capote cupcake, those are my weakness!
I am having trouble stealing pics off of Muddy's website so just go check it out and believe me it is well worth it!
If you have made it to the end of this post YEAH! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...I am about to do my 1st Giveaway. I have participated in other's giveaways in the past and I thought I might do one myself. One of my lucky readers will win their very own OCEAN SALT from Lush! Here is how you enter...
1. Become a FOLLOWER...I have added the follower gadget to my blog over on the left and each of my followers will get an entry!
2. SPREAD THE LOVE-Leave me a comment nominating someone in the blogging world(I need the link to their blog) that needs a little beach in their life right now. You and your nominee will each receive an entry.
I will accept entries until Wednesday, February 18th (our anniversary!) and will announce the winner next Friday February 20th. YEAH!





6 comments:
Do I get an entry if I am already a follower?? I have to think of someone to nominate!
yeah you get a entry for being a follower and another entry if you nominate someone
How do you become a follower? Do I have to have a blog to follow others?
Nope, up on the follower gadget, just click "follow this blog" then it will take you how becoming one. It will use your gmail account.
I am an official follower now. This is the first blog that I have official followed. YAY!
I nominate Ellen Moody. http://harrisonjm.blogspot.com/
She just left the beach out here, only to fly home with her 11 month old. Did I mention the flight was 4 hours? I think that she could use a little beach in her life!
By the way, I love LUSH! I was introduced to their products out here. Their bath bombs and butters are awesome. Also a new fav is their solid perfumes.
I'm spreading the love- i nominate my dearest friend cathy! here's her address:
http://www.jasonlowefamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment