Thursday, February 12, 2009

PACIS!!!

Bradley and my dad went fishing last weekend. Emma and I had plans to meet mom and Courtney around lunch, so we had to get our nap in before we left. I try as hard as I can to keep Emma of somewhat of a schedule. During the week she goes to her room in her pack and play around 9 am to get ready for her nap. She has toys in her pack and play so if she wants to play before she naps that is fine. On Saturday I put her in her crib at 9am to hopefully take her nap and for me to take a shower...naptime also doubles as shower time! Lately, Emma has been very interested in this basket on one of her shelves where I keep all her pacifiers. So i put the basket in her crib with her. When I got out of the shower this is what I found...







Baby deep asleep...pacifiers all over the bed!





No comments: