Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dog gone Tired!!

Delilah was in serious need of a haircut so I made an appointment to get her haircut for today. She gets groomed at Browndog Lodge and each time we go I think about taking Cassidy for doggie daycare. I thought she would have so much fun playing with all the other dogs. We used to foster goldens before we had Emma and Cassidy had so much fun playing with the dogs that stayed with us. Long story short, Cassidy went to daycare today while Delilah got groomed and had sooooo much fun! This is what she is currently doing and has been doing since we got home. She didn't even get up when we cooked dinner. She will definitely be a repeat attendee at Browndog!



1 comment:

Wendy Ray said...

Oh, we've got to get Marley out there! She's only like that after we've been to the lake. Or maybe we could save money and just borrow each others dogs for a day! Hee..hee..