All of the entries in that awesome Kate Spade bowl...I knew that bowl would come in handy sometime. Just joking, I actually emptied Valentine's candy out of it to draw the names.
JULIE...CONGRATS! Julie, actually had two entries because she nominated one of her friends. Julie, your prize is on its way! Thanks to everyone that participated...I will have another give away in the near future...I am thinking about something from Emma's closet-so it will be a baby item or baby gift!




2 comments:
YAY! I am so excited. I have never tried it.
So now I feel that I have to add a laundry tip. DAWN Soap... when Oxy doesn't work, a little Dawn (the blue dish stuff) liquid soap will get it out. It works best on grease, oil, and tomato sauce. I always got these greasy stains on my shirts when Jackson started eating adult food. It usually worked. It even got an old grease stain out of my favorite old swearshirt! On really tough stains I combo the two!
Oh and Happy Anniversary!
Jules
This was rigged...i demand a recount. HA! just kidding haha
Post a Comment