Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary and Happy Mardi Gras



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US! Today was our 3rd Anniversary. We celebrated by going to Jarrett's like we do every year! YUM...so good. I had the same thing I do each year, the horseradish encrusted grouper. Each year Bradley changes it up and gets something different, but I just can't stray away from my trusty dish! We finished our meal off with a chocolate lava cake that is to die for. If you ever go to Jarrett's and get dessert, remember to ask for this. They don't offer it on their dessert tray but they have it if you ask for it!


Our anniversary always falls right around Mardi Gras weekend. In fact, we celebrated our first anniversary in New Orleans at Mardi Gras with the Reynoirs. We paraded it all day long and then broke open our cake and shared it with all of the kids and Vance and Pam. We haven't been back to Mardi Gras since then but we can't wait to go back. Our spring is soooo busy we just couldn't fit a trip to NOLA(for Mardi Gras) in. I am leaving on Friday to do a Pi Phi trip to the University of Oklahoma and then it is down to New Orleans for LC's bachelorette party next weekend. The next weekend we will venture to Atlanta for Gleatie's wedding. After that we will finally have a few weekends at home. So, if I am a little slow in posting, you know where I am...on the road! In the meantime...laissez les bon temps rouler...Let the Good Times Roll!
Don't forget about my giveaway...only about 2 more hours to enter. I will post our winner tomorrow!


1 comment:

The Bethell Family said...

YYYEEAAHHH Happy MARDI GRAS!!! I need something for a mardi gras pot luck..any suggestions?