Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm so excited...

Some things I am super excited about and just wanted to share.

I purchased this beauty this week. I have been wanting a embroidery machine for a while to do stuff with Emma's Closet. I finally got it-so be looking for some new projects coming soon. I feel a monogrammed giveaway coming soon!


I have been working on Emma's birthday banner. I know you are thinking I still have a while till her birthday but if you saw my spring calendar you would understand why I needed to start working early. I still haven't decided on a theme yet, but as you can see it will probably have something to do with animals, zoo, etc.

Last, but definitely not least, I am super pumped to be going to New Orleans this weekend. I am going down with some girls to celebrate LC's bachelorette party. I haven't been to NOLA in about 2 years and I can't wait to get down there, ride the trolley car and get some great cajun food-I am hoping the crawfish look good!

3 comments:

Gleatie said...

I'm going to need some things monogrammed in a bad way!! :) My favorite!

Wendy Ray said...

I'm so jealous! I just told Chris the other day to add an embroidery machine to my wish list! I've wanted one for a while now, but have just never gotten one. Did you shop around a lot? I haven't really looked into the options much. Any advice you can pass along would be appreciated. I can't wait to see what you create!

Emory said...

I did shop around on the internet some, but in the end decided to go to a store where I could talk to an actual person. I went to Shappley Sew on Kirby and Quince and they were really helpful.