Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Randoms

Just a little bit of random things for this gloomy Tuesday.
The first time my average error in miles was 20 miles, the second was 43 miles. They give you the states in different orders each time. I am curious to see how all of you teachers out there do!

2. I went to Norman, OK to visit the Pi Phi chapter there this weekend. Wow is all I can say. I thought I went to a school where we had beautiful large sorority houses. Ole Miss didn't touch these. I think 41 girls lived in the Pi Phi house when I lived there. At Oklahoma they house 90! Here are some pics of the Pi Phi house and the Tri Delt house-it was across the street.
This is the Tri Delt house

Front and center of the Pi Phi house

I had to show you the sides so if you put them together you can see how big! I think my camera does some kind of panoramic thing but I don't know how to use that feature...maybe I will try to figure it out.

3. Dear Pi Phi,
Thanks for sending my mom this cool hat to remind her about Convention in Dallas. I really enjoyed playing with it, even though it was alittle big!
Love,
Emma





No comments: