Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Live for Little Moments Like That

In the words of the great Brad Paisley...I live for little moments like that
Just a few simple moments that I want to remember...

Feeding ourselves! Oh, and I love those cute jeans and red shoes.

Playing in our bed in the morning. She was being so quiet this morning I had to go check and make sure nothing was wrong.

Buckled in our carseat on the morning of our first snow!
Eating cheerios...Emma loves them! Oh, this is the jacket that Bradley brought Emma back from Colorado.
Playing under the table at work...I loved this face.
We really didn't have any big events happen this week, but of course I still took some pictures. Our first snow didn't amount to anything. Emma has two teeth now and that has actually made her alittle fussy this week. I just wanted to post some pictures of little moments that I wanted to remember.
I am sitting here watching Miss America while I blog. I remember watching Miss America last year, talking to Audrey at like every commercial, cheering on Miss Arkansas Katie Bailey. It is just not as fun to watch this pageant if you don't know someone!
P.S. Anyone that is in Memphis-Cottontails in Laurelwood is having a moving sale. I didn't find any steals on clothes (they had alot of boys stuff on sale), but I did find some cute shoes.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I have a blog request! You need to post a video of Emma doing her impression of Ray Charles!