Monday, January 19, 2009

Email forwards...

Ok, I know we have all gotten those email forwards that ask you to fill out some questions and send it back. I usually don't do them, sometimes I do-just depends on how I feel. I thought this one was pretty good, so I decided to fill it out and put it on here. Probably everyone I would forward it to reads this anyway, so why not? I am not going to tag anyone to do the same but if you want to copy and paste and do on your blog too-go for it. Oh, I know some of the numbers are off...those were those questions like "who is not going to respond". Not really relevant in this situation!


2. What color are your socks right now? no socks
3. What are you listening to right now? the hum of my floor heater
4. What was the last thing that you ate? salad with homemade Thousand Island...yum
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope, never tried
6. Last person you spoke to. Bradley...gotta love google gchat!
8. How old are you today? 27
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? SEC Football
10. What is your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I had a bad experience with highlights once, so no more...maybe in years to come!
12. Favorite food? super easy...Mexican
13. What is the last movie you watched? probably The Notebook on TV. I don't really watch that many movies.
14. Favorite day of the year? either my birthday or Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? I am not a very good venter...I tend to hold things in...not good, I know
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies...no doubt
17. What is your favorite season? Football Season
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
22. Living arrangements? I live with my husband and daughter and two doggies kids
23. When was the last time you cried? on Saturday when B said my driving makes him sick! There was some other constant critics that went on along with the driving.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, shoes and more shoes
26.What did you do last night? Watch the playoff games and had a Pi Phi conference call
27. What are you most afraid of? ?
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese Burgers
29. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retrievers and Cocker Spaniels :)
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays
31. How many states have you lived in? 4
32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? any kind that my husband wants to send me...hint, hint!

No comments: