Friday
I treated myself to a facial on Friday afternoon. It was so nice to be in complete silence for an whole hour!!! I felt like after B went on vacation all week I deserved a little treat too. After my facial we went out to eat...I am so glad to have my hubby back at home! After dinner we went back home and just hung out...so our Friday wasn't so exciting.
Saturday
Saturday we got up and left our house at 9 to drive to Jackson, MS for Grace Ferguson's 1st birthday party. We got to Jackson around noon, had lunch and then headed to the party. We had such a great time and I can't believe it has already been a year since Grace was born! She has grown up so quickly. I will post some pics from the party, but I am sure Jessica will put some more on her blog.
The birthday girl with her crown
Ready to blow out her candles-with alittle help!
The cousins wanted to try out each other's pacifiers
After the party we hopped in the car and headed back to Memphis. Lots of driving in one day! We got back in Memphis in time to run to the house feed the dogs, give Emma a bottle and run back out the door. We met my parents and Courtney and Gaines at The Old Church Steakhouse in Collierville to "celebrate my dad's birthday". This was really just a cover for the real events of the night. Gaines proposed to Courtney!!! Yeah, congrats to both of them!!!
The capote cake Gaines ordered from Muddy's. It is her favorite.
The happy couple.
Sunday
We got a visit from Lilly Bethell today! Jen and Lilly were on their way back from Birmingham and stopped by for a short driving break. We didn't get any pictures of the future roomies together (the girls were kinda on different sleep schedules) but we will make sure to do so next time we get them together.

No comments:
Post a Comment