Thursday, January 8, 2009

Throwback Thursday

Well I am sitting here watching the National Championship game so I thought I would write while I watch. I am not going to lie that I am a bit depressed that college football is over. Now what do I watch on Saturdays? B is packing his bags and snowboard to head out to Vail for a week. I am so jealous! I am starting to think that a week long bachelor party is alittle excessive. I thought these type of things usually happened over a weekend.
I had to do some picture scanning for alittle Pi Phi project I was working on, so I thought I would share my pictures. I know that my pi phi friends are probably some of my most loyal readers and thought they might enjoy the throw backs to the good ole days of college!


I am pretty sure this is rush my senior year, because I was president and didn't have to buy that shirt. Nelly, I put this pic up for you....yes, the shirts were made of gold!


Here is me and B at Spring Formal my junior year. Once again, this was when I was pres so we probably didn't have that great a time at formal b/c we spent most of our time making sure everyone behaved.


Roomies, Jen and I at some kind of swap. Jen, do you remember what swap this would have been? Make sure and check out Jen's blog to the left (The Bethells). We are sure that Emma and Lilly will be roomies in the pi phi house one day!



My big sis, Julie and twin, Melinda before rush one year. I am thinking this was maybe soph. year. Julie also has a blog to the left ( The Travillos)


This was on Bid Day freshman year with Jackie. Jackie was like two years older than me and I don't really know what happened to her after graduation...sorry she doesn't have a link to the left, haha!

Well expect more writing next week. Like I said, B will be gone so after Emma goes to bed I will need something to fill my time!

3 comments:

Gleatie said...

I think the real question is, why am I the only person wearing my pajamas in this picture? I had to buy one of those solid gold shirts too but apparently I refused to wear it for any extended amount of time! We looked like a chinese garden on crack! They were a disaster. And I swear, I did get locked out of "heaven" for 2 out of the 3 pref parties......

The Bethell Family said...

OMG!! I LOVE Throwback thursday!!

Julie said...

I just saw this post! Hysterical!