So cute! Jacob's a "Peek-a-Booer" too! That was going to be my next post. When we were on the boat in the Bahamas, Jacob would play Peek-A-Boo with the people walking by and when we took the yacht out, Chris was driving the fishing boat and Jacob was playing Peek-a-Boo with him from the yacht. Hee..hee..I've got to see if I can get the clip off my camcorder. Coming up on post 100!
Bradley and I have been married since February 2006. Our first child, Emma Carolyn, was born May 15, 2008. We have two dogs that are treated more like children-Delilah and Cassidy.
5 comments:
So cute! Jacob's a "Peek-a-Booer" too! That was going to be my next post. When we were on the boat in the Bahamas, Jacob would play Peek-A-Boo with the people walking by and when we took the yacht out, Chris was driving the fishing boat and Jacob was playing Peek-a-Boo with him from the yacht. Hee..hee..I've got to see if I can get the clip off my camcorder. Coming up on post 100!
That is so cute!
at first glance, it looks like you are just smothering your child!! :)
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Okay. I may not be able to read Gleatie's comments anymore. I just chocked on my diet coke!!!
What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment