We are down to the final countdown for Anna Claire. I promise to try and show nursery pictures before she comes! We really just need to finish hanging things on the wall and we should be set.
These are really just a few misc pictures and video that might not mean that much to you but I want to remember. One of my goals while I am home with Anna Claire is that I want to work on getting my blog books published. I didn't even buy a baby book for Anna Claire because I knew I wouldn't keep up-I was much better about writing Emma's stat, etc on the blog so I will just keep on doing that!
The other day I wanted to go to this baby store that was closing so Bradley took Emma to TJ Max. He letting her pick out one thing when they were in there and she picked the Princess Backpack. The funny thing is he said she almost traded in the backpack to get a set of wash cloths at the last minute! Like she doesn't have any at home!!!
This is what I see most mornings when we go to school and it is raining. She loves this umbrella-don't ask me why she is currently obsessed with them, but she is! Bradley says she is just the happiest thing walking in with her umbrella, which if you know Emma then you know she is not the best morning person!
I know you wished you lived at our house so you could experience this instrument playing and marching on a regular basis. Just kidding, I actually enjoy watching her pretend-it is so funny what they catch on to-even when you think they aren't paying attention.




No comments:
Post a Comment