Friday, February 11, 2011

Late night discoveries

I am sure anyone that has ever had a sleepless night knows there is not much to pick from when it comes to TV selection in the middle of the night. Since I am getting up multiple times right now at weird times during the night I will confirm that is still the case! Most of the time our TV ends up on ESPN during the night because it is one of the few stations without paid programming. I wanted to let all of you ladies out there know that if you are scared your significant other might forget Valentine's Day, let them tune into ESPN-about once an hour they flash a big sign on the screen stating how many days until Valentine's. Great idea!  So go ahead and let ESPN rule in your house this weekend-maybe it will earn you some extra goodies on Valentines!

Today Anna Claire was wearing one of the gowns that I had from Emma.  I got some pictures so I could compare.  What do you think-Emma in the first two, Anna Claire in the next two?




No comments: