I remember when Emma was a baby I used to love to have photo sessions with her. I would dress her up in all her cute little clothes and take pictures. I am glad I did because now I have lots of pictures of her as a baby, and let's be honest...she usually only gets to wear those outfits once or twice anyway! I had a little photo shoot with Anna Claire the other day. Since Emma went to bed tonight at 6pm I have had time to play with the pictures on photo shop. I think I ended up with some pretty good ones!
I had to end up kicking Delilah out of the room because she kept wanting to get her picture taken. Every time I moved to get her out of the picture, she would get back in front of the camera.
I love that we are starting to get some smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment