Saturday, February 26, 2011

3 weeks

Anna Claire turned three weeks old on Friday.  We don't go back to the doctor for another appointment until 2 months so I don't have any updated stats. 





At the beginning of the week I made myself a do to list of things I wanted to get accomplished while I was home.  Most of these are things I have been saying I wanted to take care of but I just haven't had time.  I am happy to report this week I was able to mark many of the items off the list. This week I was able to finish all my thank you notes, sent out announcements, formatted and ordered my 2008 printed blog book (yeah, I am that behind!),got Easter dresses' for the girls, and scheduled our infant pictures.  Can't wait to see what I can get done next week.  However, it is getting a little harder because Anna Claire seems to be staying awake more during the day so I don't have as much free time! 




No comments: