Sunday, February 6, 2011

2/6/11

Just some pictures that we have taken today.  Now I am all caught up on my new pictures!  We really didn't do anything today.  Bradley left the house to get breakfast and I left once with my mom to go to Target and that was it!  Emma goes back to school tomorrow and Bradley is going to go into the office for a while so it will just be me and Anna Claire tomorrow.  Considering the amount of sleep she is doing right now I think I can handle it!  However, I know all that sleep will start to change to more awake time so I should definitely enjoy being able to get things done while I can!
 We had a little sponge bath today.  Emma did great helping-she washed down Anna Claire's feet and legs and then helped picked her out something to wear.  I guess she was also holding (wearing) the towel in this picture!

Bradley took these while I was at Target-love them.  I told you that she was really into holding her!



No comments: