No, we did not move to a new house. Although, that would explain my mom's absence in blogging. It is just that she has been super busy sewing, or at least that is what she says. She usually doesn't start until after I go to bed!
Today the UPS man brought this really cool playhouse to the office. It came with markers to color it but my mom thinks it is not a good idea to teach me to color on the house!

I love this new play house. It has two doors-front and back so I can run circles around and through this house! It also has lots of windows for me to look out. Oh, and I might have tried to enter the house through the window tonight.

I almost forgot to tell you about the cool mail slot.

I would have
never guessed that my "
lilah" and "dog" like this house also. However, they don't want to go in there when I am in-guess they might think I would lock them in!

What a surprise-my dad was waiting in my house for me to come and play!

Lindsay, thank you so much for telling my mom about this cool house. I love it!
Maybe someday my mom will get around to changing our header to something a little bit more fallish!
4 comments:
I wish that I had been Emma's friend when I was growing up. I would have loved her playhouse. How much fun!
Yeah!! I am glad you found it. Looks like she really likes it. I would have loved to play with that house when I was little and would still love to color it as an adult :)
I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE!!!! This is awesome!!! No wonder my cousins baby wants to be the ups man for halloween - they bring magical things!! haha
Love it!! Mollie kate would love it too!!
Post a Comment