So a few weeks ago I did something I never do-I updated my Facebook status. I don't know why, but I just don't get into updating my status. I posted a big ole "Hotty Toddy" the day the Rebels were set to play South Carolina. Well we all know how that turned out-horrible-so no more Facebook updates for me! I am hoping this post won't hurt my Rebels for tomorrow.
The Grove is a place like no other. During the week you can find students playing frisbee and studying on the grass in the Grove but Gameday comes and it is a totally different story! The Grove becomes a sea of tents with satelite dishes and catered food. Girls in their dresses and heels and guys in the ties walk along the sideways and find their way into their parent's tents to grab some food and drinks before making it to the stadium.
Every little girl needs a gameday outfit...or maybe two!Tomorrow during our big game we are going over to a friend's house to watch the game and have a little playdate. Our friend Caroline's dad Matt is a HUGH Bama fan! But we are going to be good ladies and not cheer too loudly-Bradley said if I got out of hand we would have to leave. What, me, get out of hand over football-never! Well, maybe sometimes-maybe last weekend I did say some mean things to my husband about my team winning and his losing...yeah, not too nice! We will be on our best behaviour tomorrow.
This is the only picture I could actually find of myself in the Grove. I have others from college but they weren't digital and were at home. I have this picture that I love of Bradley and I in the Stadium. It was one of those times we stayed the whole game-because we beat Florida. I was a senior and Eli Manning was our QB. It was a great game and the goal post came down. Students marched them through the grove and it was wonderful-I have chill bumps just talking about it! I am going to try to go home and find those pictures-maybe update this post later. Until then-HOTTY TODDY!!!
This is the only picture I could actually find of myself in the Grove. I have others from college but they weren't digital and were at home. I have this picture that I love of Bradley and I in the Stadium. It was one of those times we stayed the whole game-because we beat Florida. I was a senior and Eli Manning was our QB. It was a great game and the goal post came down. Students marched them through the grove and it was wonderful-I have chill bumps just talking about it! I am going to try to go home and find those pictures-maybe update this post later. Until then-HOTTY TODDY!!!




2 comments:
Your team is playing my team tomorrow. It should be a good one! Roll Tide!
I had a friend that played soccer for Ole Miss. Your litte girl looks adorable and these pics are great!
Post a Comment