On Friday we went to Pottery Barn outlet and picked up the TV stand. Yes, it is actually a sofa table but I have been looking for something like this for a long time and was so excited to finally find it. We have a pretty narrow space where we have our TV so this narrow table works perfectly. Now, please excuse all our mess of cords right now. During my productive weekend I didn't have a chance to get to Home Depot to get some cord keeper things!

Bradley left around noon on Saturday to go to a friend's cabin to have a guy's night. One of their friends from out of town was in town and they went to watch football and shoot guns-so manly! Emma went to take a nap shortly after he left and I got to work. See getting a new TV stand meant it freed up the current piece (bottom of a entertainment center)to put back together and move somewhere else. Well moving that meant moving another piece and so on. During the span of Emma's three hour nap, I had moved furniture in four rooms!
While moving stuff around I also hung a picture in our bathroom. I am trying really hard to work on our bathroom and I had ordered this black and white picture for in there. I know it is kinda hard to see here because of the lights over the vanity but you get the idea.
There is the full entertainment center in our bedroom. Oh and I also got to move one of my favorite chairs into our room so that excites me too!
Here is the view from our bed. Sorry, I wasn't taking a picture with our bed in there because I was lazy today and didn't make the bed. Well there used to be a dresser there so it had to be moved to the guest room-it belongs there anyway with it's matching piece!
I also got this picture in the mail on Friday. It came with the black and white. I am pretty sure it is going in our bedroom on our blank wall. I just have to find a frame. It is 16x20 so I think I will have to go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's to find a frame that big. Funny thing, when I got home on Friday Bradley had already gotten the mail. He opened up the package and looked at the picture. When he got in the car he told me that I had gotten a picture the size of a map in the mail today! He thought it was huge!
Besides rearranging my house and doing about 10 loads of laundry I did manage to get some sewing done. A while back my mom ordered this dress for Emma and I embroidered it and got it ready for Christmas.
My big projects right now are working on getting all of these Mixed Bags embroidered. You can tell by the stack that I have quite a few to get done!



1 comment:
That is a precious picture of Emma holding your hand!
Post a Comment