Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Target Diapers

So yesterday I braved Target-the one on Colonial-like the busiest one in Memphis. Unlike everyone else at Target, I was not there to Christmas shop. I needed baby wipes and to pick up a prescription. I do my small amount of shopping and then go to the pharmacy. When I pull up there is a lady discussing something about Target brand diapers with the pharmacist. Usually, I would not butt into someone's conversation but I felt like I owed it to this lady to tell her about Target brand diapers. Now, I am not usually a name brand snob-in fact there are some really good Target brand baby products that I like (wipes, gas medicine, even formula), but Target diapers just didn't cut it for us. Emma sleeps through the night and the Target diapers didn't make it through the night.
So, back to the girl at the counter. She is asking the pharmacist if they have the newborn size, they only have size one out on the shelves. Pharmacist doesn't know...I am just about to butt in with my two cents that Target diapers don't work when she says "my little dog needs the newborn size not size 1". Well after I discovered that the diapers are not for her baby but for her DOG I decide to keep my opinions to myself. I guess Target diapers probably work for dogs!

1 comment:

Gleatie said...

Love that story. Some people are crazy.