Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas with Granddaddy and Honey
We went to Granddaddy and Honey's house for Breakfast and gifts on Christmas morning. Jessica and Brett had stayed at their house so they were already up (acutally Grace was already taking her first nap). Emma had fallen asleep in the car as well so we took the oppurtunity to enjoy our breakfast. It just happened to work out that after breakfast when we were ready to open presents the girls were ready to get up! I didn't really get too many pictures of our presents but we got some great things. The best part was watching Emma and Grace climb all over everything. They didn't get into unwrapping gifts as much as crawling all over the boxes! Emma got a new car seat, clothes and lots of great toys. Bradley and I got a Wii, which we are very excited about! Taylor (or Tay Tay, as the girls will call her) picked out a special Disney DVD for both of the girls-Special Edition Dumbo. I know we will enjoy watching that for many years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment