Well our little girl is growing up. Yesterday I packed away all of her little baby clothes. It was so sad because as I was packing them up I realized I had
alot of outfits that Emma only got to wear once. I filled this whole
tupper ware box with 0-6 month clothes. I got motivated to do this little project because I was in need of hangers and refused to buy more. As you can see, I didn't need more hangers, just to organize the closet!

All of Emmy's little dresses before being taken off the hangers!

And what was Emma doing while I was cleaning out the closet? Practicing standing up in our crib. She loves to do this and it is super funny to watch her dance away when I put her IPod on.
Oh, and she also got hungry while I was finishing up so I gave her a bottle and hoped she would figure out how to feed herself. And she did!!! Yeah!!!
First, resting on a book.

Now she got it...using the handles!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment